Termite Control Johannesburg
Termite infestation? NO problem! Call us today to get the best TERMITE CONTROL quotes & offers!
Get 4 Quotes from local TERMITE removal experts!
Why Choose Us?
Types of Termites
Why use a PRO?
Fast and Effective Termite Control Johannesburg
It’s common knowledge that termites are an extremely damaging pest to have in your home or business premises. Sometimes known as white ants, these pesky little critters can cause significant damage to the building’s structure they inhabit. Without termite control by qualified pest professionals, your home or business in Johannesburg could be devalued by more than 25% or even worse, completely collapse.
Every part of South Africa is at risk, especially areas that are densely populated. This is mainly due to the associated climate and a bigger concentration of buildings. If you suspect an infestation, you need to act quickly and get in touch with a trustworthy pest control company in your area for termite control. Pest Control Johannesburg has an excellent reputation in the market with innovative termite control and treatment solutions tailored to your specific needs.
No matter where you are in Johannesburg, we can assist within the hour. Contact us for the best termite control in Johannesburg.
Did you know that to get to your home, termites can travel underground? They can even get through cracks in your concrete slab. And, by the time you realise you have an infestation, the damage is already done. Termite infestations aren’t easy to notice and these pests can do extensive amount damage in a short amount of time. It’s best to employ termite control by professionals quickly.
Preventative measures in the form of chemical and non-chemical termite barriers can provide a “safety bubble” for your property. Non-chemical barriers are better for the environment. Our expert pest control technicians are the best in the business and we are ready to protect your property. We are confident in our treatment solutions & offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Contact us today.
How to Prevent a Termite Infestation
- Don’t store timber, cellulose materials and other debris underneath, around or in your property.
- Repair leaking pipes and taps.
- Regular checks to ensure that subfloor vents aren’t clogged.
- Airconditioning overflows and hot water services should be diverted away from the side of the property.
- Only use treated timber in the fence posts, retaining walls and garden beds.
- When constructing support posts and wood fences, make sure to leave a 50mm space between the soil and timbers.
- Don’t allow bushy gardens or climbing plants to grow against the property or on your structure.
- Remove dead trees and stumps.
- Inspect termite shielding for damage regularly.
- Remove all formwork timber after construction is completed.
- When a property is a ‘concrete slab on ground construction’, leave at least 7.5cm of the slab’s edge uncovered.
- Take note: Building renovations and additions can cause previous termite protection to become ineffective.
As the saying goes: “Prevention is better than cure.” Protect your property from an infestation or get rid of pests completely by getting in touch with the experts today. Our pest control experts will do a thorough inspection of your premises and recommend an effective treatment solution. For a free quote on affordable termite control or to find out more about us and other pest control services we offer, call us today on contact number 087 012 5499. We are ready to assist in any way we can.
Contact Us Today
for speedy & trusted service.